Become the new Business Intelligence Consultant and join the countries most talented BI team. Every day more and more companies are choosing my client as their go-to supplier for Business Intelligence, therefore they are in constant need for highly skilled, talented individuals such as yourself.
In the modern, central office in Copenhagen, you will find yourself surrounded by your highly skilled colleagues while exchanging ideas over a great cup of coffee, sparring, or even find yourself winning a go-cart competition and enjoying the many different team building activities and events that are organized throughout the year.
As the new BI consultant, you will have a varying day to day work life. No day will be like the last making work exciting and fun again. One day you will find yourself clarifying business needs with a small costumer by yourself, while other days you will be implementing a solution for a big complex problem with an entire team.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Background as a BI consultant or controller.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS
- Knowledge with front end BI Tools such as Targit, Excel, or others.
- Fluent Danish and English both written and spoken.
It is appreciated if you have:
- Education as Master of Science, cand-cerc similar.
- Passionate about Business Intelligence.
- Great communication skills.
- Quality oriented.
- Team player.
What the Client offers:
- Boost your professional development.
- Centrally located offices with easy access.
- 8 annual academic days.
- Social events.
- Education, training, and certifications.
- The industries best bonus scheme.
- Attractive pay package