I am looking for a CRM Manager Operations (m/f/d) for a successfully established, renowned IT service provider based in the south of Lower Saxony with locations in Europe, North America and Asia and currently around 550 employees for the Göttingen location. This service company is a Salesforce partner and specializes in the support of medium-sized companies. In individual cases, the customers are also corporations from various industries such as insurance, banking, manufacturing, production and leasing. Thanks to the well-maintained partnerships with Salesforce, further training with Salesforce certifications is possible and proactively promoted. Due to the expansion of the team, there are numerous replacements for the teams and there are many noteworthy career opportunities for you.
Are you ready to take your next step in CRM? Then apply for this position and let your experience and knowledge flow into an international team:
CRM Manager Operations (m/f/d)Permanent position
Employment immediately or by arrangement
Salary: by arrangement
Place of employment: southern Lower Saxony
Ready to travel: 50 %
Your main tasks:You will design, lead, manage and monitor projects to improve CRM-related programsYou will lead and support the CRM teams of our global customers in the development, implementation and maintenance of CRM-related programs. You will be responsible for the management of schedules, budgets and the overall execution of customer projectsYou will work closely with the training departments, Change management and managed service and content solutions together to ensure flawless execution in all disciplines.
Your mission is to initiate, build, and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- You ensure that managed projects meet the expected quality standards using appropriate resources, Lead confidently, act efficiently, and evaluate feedback, delivery, and tracking.
- You understand and formulate business goals and processes, the system enables customers to identify and manage new requirements from business departments.
- You serve as an interface between the customer and external developers
- You support the release management process and you develop and document test cases
- You support the end-users/community of CRM programs by testing new features and incorporating new training programs and materials that follow the best practice approach
- You will work in an international and virtual team environment
You should bring along:
- You have relevant experience with CRM technology and processes and you also have experience with Salesforce Proven, solid project management skills Drawing on Salesforce's proven track record
- You are good at analyzing problems and finding structured solutions
- You find it easy to organize complex tasks.Very good written and oral German and English skills round off your profile.
- You already know the Life Science area well and you can demonstrate experience with (sales and marketing) processes and the organizational structure of the Life Science industry
You can look forward to this with your future employer:
A large team with innovative and creative ways of thinking, which restructures itself after a merger. The company has many long-standing customers and, thanks to its good reputation, is constantly gaining new customers. In total the company has 550 employees and your direct team consists of 150 employees. The customers are mainly medium-sized companies, occasionally also corporate groups, for example from the insurance, banking, manufacturing, production and rental sectors. Due to its proximity to the main railway station of the university city, the company is conveniently located and also offers good parking facilities. You will work in a 40-hour week in flextime with 30 days holiday entitlement. The team lives a "you" culture and it is a very mixed team with many young and new employees, as well as employees who have been with the company for 20 years. The clothing style in general is described as very casual (everything except shorts and flip-flops can be seen here daily). A suit is desired in customer contact, so it is best to put it on for an interview. There is a kitchen for preparing food you have brought with you and there are countless catering facilities at the neighboring main station. This can be wonderfully combined with a walk in this rural area. Water and coffee will of course be offered "all-inclusive", and when you start your new job, you can expect a proven, professional "onboarding" process.
The job sounds like the right challenge? Then send me your CV including your IT skills, certificates and credentials, stating the earliest possible starting date, your salary expectations and your wishes to [email protected] Would you like more information about this position or about your individual future planning? Then send me your curriculum vitae and make an appointment with me by telephone! +49 (0)2371 817 9000
I can provide new jobs of all kinds for you every day, even before they are published or updated. Furthermore, I maintain close contact with the decision-makers and tell you what matters.
Salesforce Recruitment Specialist DACH
+49 (0)2371 817 9000
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator