Data Engineers & Data Analysts
My client is known to go above and beyond to help organizations to start using Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, and Data. They have even developed their own AlaaS platform that gives consumers the edge through the power of data-driven insights.
Here you will be surrounded by other Data Engineers, Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Front end Developers and you will be part of a start-up mentality with agile ways of working. Teamwork is seen all over the office and always leads to delivering success.
My client is now looking for new talents to join the team. They are looking for someone with experience in building data warehouse infrastructure in Cloud and someone that understands the data mesh concept. My client has multiple data sources that need to be converted into data models, connected to each other, and provided for both visual tools like Power BI, and advanced analytics like Machine Learning, and also made available for consumption via API´s.
You will be a key player in a high-performing product team where Data is the most valued asset, and your contributions will be crucial for the success of the team.
Your days will look a bit like this:
- You will be designing and building data warehouses to enable the analytical capabilities for the current and future data sets while sipping on some great coffee.
- You will be taking the lead on building data pipelines and securing data in Cloud Platforms, enforcing the best practice for the team and the company to ensure the great value of the data collected.
- ETL tools, process multiple data sources into data models.
- Develop strategies for data modeling, documentation, and management of data that comply with relevant rules and regulations.
- You will be researching new technologies and spark the product team with new ideas on how to continuously improve and continue to deliver business value.
- The tasks will vary of course depending on your role (Data Engineer or Data Analysts)
Requirements and advantages:
- You must be proficient in data modeling, and design, including SQL development and database administration.
- Designing and building data infrastructure in Cloud environments.
- Building data warehouse in Cloud environments.
- SQL and building relational databases.
- Building data pipelines using ETL tools.
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms (AWS, Google, or Azure)
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, Java, or similar.
- Proficiency with Big Query, MongoDB, Hadoop, and/or another database modeling.
- Familiarity with Data Visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, R, etc.
- Experience in building and maintaining APIs based on the data warehouse.
My client offers:
- A highly entrepreneurial environment with a flat hierarchy and short decision paths.
- Strong focus on professional and personal growth.
- Flexibility and remote work when you feel like it.
- Courses, certification, and education.
- A great compensation package.
- A great location, with delicious lunch and awesome colleagues.
- Free office snacks, feeling peckish after lunch? Have a treat, or maybe a fruit?
- A social office space with lots of social activities, care for a match of ping pong during your break or perhaps blowing off some steam with a Counter-Strike?
- An office full of talented, mission-driven people, surrounded by laughter and a contagiously good mood.
- Direct feedback from customers.
- Easy access to the office, near public transport, and an eco-friendly workplace.
Paola Sandin - Recruitment Specialist Denmark
Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 & NAV/365, MS Business Intelligence & Power BI
+45 78 74 68 29