For my client, a growing Start-Up in the image processing industry I am looking for an experienced Engine Developer C++ (m/f/d) to join the team in Frankfurt am Main which has about 50 employees at this location. 40 of those are in the Development department.
As an Engine Developer within the developer team containing 5 developers, you will be designing and developing the core system of an extensible and modern real-time 3D rendering engine for the cinematic industry.
This Start-up is into real-time graphics and computer vision and develops key technologies in graphic visualization applications for the industry. The focus is to improve the productivity of clients in real-time TV and Film production, as much as visualization and real-time industry data simulation.
The office is centrally located in Frankfurt and is easily accessible by public transport. Parking is also available.
Since 2020 they have a large new office with open offices, lots of greenery, a large lounge, a game-room with a library, video games and table football, various outdoor and indoor games for breaks, 3 large kitchens spread over the office and a park nearby.
A core mentality within this company is having a work environment where people, their ideas and the outcoming results are more important than time sheets and regulations. If you join this team, you can learn, create and grow with this growing start-up, which offers excellent opportunities for personal career development.
- Designing and developing new features in the core system.
- Working with the existing codebase and contributing to the workflow optimizations.
- Writing maintainable, robust and clear code.
- Work in collaboration with the other engineers, designers artists to achieve the best results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience as C++ Engine Developer.
- Very good programming skills in C++ (11/14/17).
- Strong optimization and debugging skills in a multi-threaded environment.
- Experience with software architecture and Data-driven design.
- Knowledge about common game engine systems ( entity component systems or asset pipelines).
- Good English skills. German is not needed.
Nice to have:
- Experience with C# and Network programming.
- A monthly voucher card, redeemable at for example supermarkets, petrol stations, gyms, online shops, retails and more.
- Free ticket for the public transportation within the RMV region.
- A lean hierarchy with transparent communication.
- Respect towards colleagues and clients.
- A passionate, professional and fun team.
- Flexible working hours (core times 10-16 o’clock).
- company events also in corona times.
- Free drinks, snacks and fresh fruits.
- Relocation support and visa assistance.
If you are interested, do not hesitate any longer and apply with your full résumé, stating your salary expectations and notice period, directly to me, if you feel up to one of these tasks at this company and you would like to develop and contribute your strengths in a meaningful way. We are also happy to talk to you about the details over the phone.
This job offer sounds interesting, but doesn't exactly meet your expectations?
Get in touch with us: We always have different vacancies to offer, both with end customers with little travel activity and with partners. We work very closely with various companies in the industry and maintain close contact with the decision-makers at our customers. There is sure to be something for you too!
Your contact person
✆ +49 (0) 2371 8179 000