Become one of the new MS Dynamics AX Specialist for a Global Production End-User in Denmark. You will be based in the headquarters in Copenhagen and support the rollout for 15 countries within Europe for the MS Dynamics AX Business Platform while working closely with the talented team of AX specialist and the Program Manager.
The position will give you the opportunity to travel to the different locations where the company is operating from and you will be taking part in designing, configuration, testing, training and supporting the Post-Go-Live giving you the opportunity to put all of your knowledge to work and use all your skills while growing professionally.
You have experience with either Production, Planning or Customer service, you have excellent communication skills and can with ease express your views to the Functional teams, Process Managers and the Super Users.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Platform implementation
- End-User training and update training material
- Design and configuration
- Develop and maintain functional and technical specifications
- Plan and execute tests
- Support, solve incidents, etc.
- Ensure integration between the process streams and the functional teams.
- Experience in similar positions
- +3 years’ experience with MS Dynamics AX
- Availability for extensive travels during projects
- Relevant education
- Excellent people skills
- Fluent English, other European languages are a plus
- EU-Citizenship due to traveling
The company offers:
- Competitive pay
- Growth opportunities
- International environment
- Excellent working conditions
- Staff arrangements
If you are interested in this vacancy and you want to know more please don’t hesitate to contact me by phone or email listed below. Please also attach your CV to support your proficiency profile.
All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Microsoft Technologies Recruitment Specialist Denmark
✆ +45 78 74 68 29