A remarkable opportunity as a Salesforce Developer (m/f/d) has arisen at a German consulting company. The consulting and implementation company that was founded in 2011 and consist of a total of 22 employees at 2 branches in Germany is looking for candidates from all over Germany and offers magnificent possibilities.
Salesforce Developer (m/f/d)
permanent position, full time
As of now or by arrangement
Salary: from 50.000 - 60.000 €, depending on experience and skills
Location: different locations in Germany
Travel requirement: up to 3 days per week
Your key responsibilities:
- You are in charge of the implementation of our CRM solutions based on Salesforce
- The development of processes in Customer Relationship Management as well as Apex programming are part of your role
- You collaborate directly in defining processes in CRM
- You create the documentation of the database model and code
- You oversee the system care and system extension
- You give support and take care of the maintenance of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud solutions for the customers
This should be in your bag:
- You successfully concluded studies in Computer science or a similar field or you have and/or completed a comparable apprenticeship
- You bring at least 3 years of relevant professional experience and knowledge in Development – desirably in programming languages Ajax or Apex
- You come from a solid IT and Internet background
- You are characterized by analytical skills and your working method is orientated on results and well-structured
- The Salesforce-Cloud-Solutions are familiar to you and ideally you have already obtained certificates
- You are a very communicative person and you like to work within a team
- You have a high proficiency in English, good German skills are a plus
That is what you can look forward to:
- A young and dynamic team complemented by flat hierarchies
- Strong support of your skills and guidance on your career path
- Possibility to assume responsibilities and prospects of promotion and expansion of the company.
- Centralized office with excellent connections to public transport and parking spaces available on request
- Flexible working hours with a core schedule and home-office days
This is what you will be offered:
On your way to the office you have an excellent connection with the public transport. After a short walk from the station you will reach the office in a few minutes. In the office you can grab a coffee or juice and fruits that are provided. Your office is modern and bright in a very comfortable working ambiance.
There is no dress code in the office, so jeans and a shirt are a common option in the office. On appointments with clients it is recommended to wear appropriate clothes. Therefore you should also dress appropriately in your job interview.
You design your working day with your young and likable colleagues in a relaxed and informal working atmosphere. This company offers you the possibility to keep yourself up-to-date and to obtain any Salesforce-Certificate. The core time is from 9am to 6pm, whereby you have the possibility to structure your working day according to the project needs. On occasions you will be required to travel up to three days a week. The company will take care of all the travel arrangements so you can focus on your project. The company offers you the possibility to work from home at one day during the week, depending on the project. You can coordinate your working schedule with your superiors.
The company holds various company events during the year like dinners, birthday parties or Christmas celebrations in which you get the opportunity to get to know your team and your superiors.
The interview process will be processed as follows: After a first interview via phone you will be invited to a personal interview at one of the company’s branches. Upon request, the company is ready to assume the traveling cost for the interview.
Would you like to take the reins of your future? Send me your documents including the following to [email protected]:
- V. including your IT-Skills
- Next possible start date
- Salary expectations
Would you like to have more information about this position or talk about the right position for you? Then send me your CV and we'll arrange a phone appointment.
The offer sounds interesting, but does not exactly match your expectations or you would like to have more information? Then just call me or send me an email. I have new job offers on a daily base, even before they are published or updated.
Furthermore, I maintain close contact with the decision makers and I’m able to tell you what is important.
Salesforce Recruitment Specialist DACH
+49 (0)2371 817 9000