For my client, a dynamic software company based in Berlin, I am looking for an exceptional C++ Developer (m/w/d) to join the team of 20 developers. The highly profitable company, which is independent of external investors, specializes in the development of exceptionally innovative graphics software with focus is on business slides and an algorithm for automatic slide layout for their well known, successful and large international customers.
The fact that the company is owned and managed by seasoned computer scientists certainly contributes to a working environment that makes exceptional developers and top talents come and stay.
C++ Developer (m/w/d)
75.000 € - 115.000 € gross per year
- Working independently on and responsible for the whole Life-Cycle regarding new features like design, development, architecture, implementation, customer feedback and bug fixing.
- Understand the problem from the perspective of the user.
- Discuss concepts within the team.
- A university degree in computer science or a similar qualification.
- Experience in the application of C++ 17 and functions such as lambda and R-value references.
- Experience with algorithms.
- You consider yourself as a creative and smart developer with a very good or exceptional academic background.
- Advanced knowledge of English language.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the MS Office API and disassembler IDA or similar programs.
- Knowledge of German is an advantage
- Your input and ideas are welcome
- You should have the desire to publish scientific articles in the areas of AI and Computer Graphics
Technologies and Tools:
- C++ 11/14/17
- Boost C++ Libaries
- Hexa-Rays IDA
- C++ features like lambdas and rvalue
- Visual Studio
- A competitive salary from the start
- A cool location in the heart of Berlin
- An international highly skilled team
- A flat organization
- A healthy work-life balance
- Family-friendly working hours
- No deadlines, no scheduled meetings and no overtime
- A full time nanny
- Plenty of room for your creative ideas
- A wide range of very challenging C++ development tasks
- Support for relocation
- Team events
- Free beverages and snacks
- Training budget
If you are interested in this challenging position I am looking forward to receiving your application for Ref. 18445 via email. Please sent me your CV and your job references, including your notice period and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job offer sounds interesting, but does it not exactly meet your expectations?
Get in touch with us: We always have different vacancies to offer. We work very closely with various companies in the industry and maintain close contact with the decision-makers at our customers. There is definitely something for you too!
Your contact person
Tel. +49 (0) 2371 8179 000