The Client Management organisation is responsible for all customers and contracts based out of Germany. This encompasses both projects and run services. The total value of all the current contracts in Germany is circa €1bn. The organisation is undergoing several changes and transformations; along with the fact that there is a strong pipeline for new business, this means that there is an urgent need to grow the unit, both on the Service Delivery Manager and Client Manager side.
The Service Delivery Manager acts as the CEO on the account and is accountable for delivering the defined services at agreed service levels and reporting the agreed Key Performance Indicators. This includes responsibility for ensuring market conformant costs from towers with respect to delivered services and leading all escalations from the customer relating to any service issues.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Accountable (owner) for operational customer satisfaction
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are achieved
- Responsible for actions being defined and implemented to close any operational gap in customer satisfaction
- Commercial Management
- Report the agreed KPIs to the customer
- Manages the SDM to ensure all SLAs are met
- Accountable for identifying opportunities for expansion within the account
- Revenue and growth responsibility
- Drive innovation towards customer and technology roadmap for customer
- Ultimate P&L and team management accountability for the account
- Lead finance processes for the account
- Forecast and planning
- P&L analysis (after months-end closing)
- Significant Managed Services experience gained from an Outsourcing Services provider, or a combination of Services Provider and Corporate IT function
- Proven track record of operating within an international matrix; strong personality and able to effect change and drive actions and results with a diverse and scattered This includes experience working with global delivery centres and offshore locations.
- Deep expertise in either client relationship management at CXO level
- Proven track-record of escalation and crisis management
- Proven ability to build and grow accounts and maintain long-standing client relationships
- Proven track-record operating in international environment and on international projects
- Customer orientated and strong sales capability; proactive and commercial approach to relationship development
- Track record in leadership position within complex IT services environment
- Business Management: Financial Forecasting and Resource Requirements Planning
- Business Management: Strategic Planning
- Personal Success Factors: Driving Change, Managing Conflict
- Customer Relationship: Maintaining Customer Satisfaction
- Leadership: Motivate, Execute, and Achieve Results
- People Management: Define and Communicate Responsibilities
- Commercially- minded and financially sound; able to interact with and influence client stakeholders
- International in outlook and sensitive to different cultures and modes of operation
- Keeping overall objectives and strategies in mind and not being deflected by matters of detail
- Willingness to travel
- Articulate and able to present at board level
- Leadership and directing others to undertake tasks
- Influencing and persuading others to take a specific course of action when is not direct line of command or control
- Keeping commercial aspects continually in mind when taking actions or making decisions
- Passion for customers
- Excellent communication skills – able to structure a good story and write/present
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving
- Strong in influencing and persuading others to take a specific course of action when not direct line of command or
- Fluent in German and English.
- Highly ambitious and hungry to
- Flexible across Germany.
Please do not hesitate to contact me.
Transition & Transformation & SAP Finance & HCM/HR & SuccessFactors Recruitment Specialist DACH
+49 2371 – 817 9000